About this item
It may look like a normal polo shirt but it’s is actually a specialized shirt design for EPA (Electrostatic Protected Areas).
The polo shirt aims to reduce the risk of electrostatic discharge for people working in such a hazard and dangerous environment. It is perfectly used for working in summer with its short-sleeved form, regular fit silhouette, and a standard polo collar of three buttons placket.
Besides, with two common color choices of black and blue, the EPA polo shirt can pair well with all industry garments.
Elysia recommends you to follow these following washing caution for the polo shirt:
- Machine wash or hand wash under the maximum temperature of 60°C (normal process)
- Do not bleach
- Able to tumble dry at low temperature and under the maximum exhaust temperature of 60°C
- Do not dry clean
- Iron at the maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C without steaming (Any attempt of steam ironing may cause irreversible damage)
- Type: work wear
- Age Group: 18 – 45, men
- Materials: 48% cotton, 48% polyester, and 4% conductive fiber
- Color: black, blue
- Sizes: S – M – L – XL – 2XL – 3XL
- Designs: polo shirt
- Other features: short-sleeve, polo collar, button placket of three buttons, EPA (Electrostatic Protected Areas) shirt
With over 10 years of experience in clothing manufacturing, Elysia Garment ® guarantees professional and high-quality production, sophisticated and trendy design from a team of highly skilled workers in large-scale factory systems. Our factories are geared to produce woven and knitted products (jacket, hoodie, sweater, T-shirt, leggings, tank top…) and have experience working with worldwide partners (Europe, USA, Japan, Korea…). Our services have been loved and used by many world-famous brands including GAP, Zara, Aeon, Royal Robbins, Massimo Dutti and Espirit.
Please reach us via mail email@example.com or mobile number +84 943 857 036 (Viber available) to get wholesale price for this item and discuss further inquiries. Thank you for visiting Elysia Garment ®.