Our mission is to give you many significant benefits: better quality, more competitive prices, faster completion times, simpler transactions because no need to work with many suppliers, and production time is also faster.
At the same time, we also take a stage in other methods: CMT, CM, CMP, CMPT, FOB, OEM. From the stage of deployment, production, quality control, we always continue to support you whenever problems are arising.
1, CMT Services
This outsourcing method is attractive for medium to high-end products, and products that are more complicated to elaborate, such as formal wear, jackets and “technical” sportswear.
When you choose this method, you will offer entire inputs to us for production including raw materials, transportation, design and specific requirements.
We will carry out the labor-intensive aspects of garment production including cutting fabric and sewing garments together according to your template design.
We are merely in charge of assembling these elements through stages of cutting, sewing and finishing products. We will ensure the cutting process is properly managed to bring out as much as benefits for our customers. On CMT basis, there are 4 types of CMT including:
Step 1: Cut
This step is usually outsourced under CMT terms: “cut”. We have facilitated a large room, specialized equipment, experienced technicians to create extremely intense laser beams that burn through fabric with perfect accuracy.
First, when the “cut” job is done by the sewing workshop, the materials are checked carefully.
Second, the unused fabric is kept aside (the leftover of fabric is sometimes the main source of profit on an order, and of course the unused fabric is never declared by the workshop when cutting it subcontracted).
Third, automatic cutting equipment help save on fabric consumption.
Step 2: Make
The “Make” (i.e. sew) job. Outsourcing this activity means your production capacity has no limit!
The whole process is 100% automated. Machines are used to stitch the pieces of fabric and other materials together with precise high quality stitching. Some clothing companies utilize an assembly line of workers to add certain features to the garment for a finishing touch. The machines do the hard work and the employees finish the job.
Step 3: Trim
The “trim” job includes final QC. We will trim the threads, zips, buttons and decorative elements.
Our inspectors are sent during the “MAKE” step to avoid quality disasters. The final product of the garment are checked for any inconsistencies and corrected each one until everything is perfect.
Step 4: Pack
Once the first three steps have been taken the clothing is ready to be delivered to the customer. The first three steps ensure that the clothing is manufactured to the same quality standards throughout the production process, whether you are making ten or 10,000. At the final step, we will pack the goods, and repair all the workmanship defects.
Advantages when choosing our CMT Manufacturing:
- The CMT process allows you to create the clothes you need without having to spend a lot of money on expensive equipment.
- We specialize in certain areas of design work, whether it be separates, leather goods or suiting. This enables you to source the best operation based on the items we make. Every garment will be made and finished at the factory which makes the designer’s job easier in regards to progress visits.
- Our workers have great technical ability, which is extended further through the use of specialist machinery.
- Other positive factors include our attention to quality control. We can produce multiple styled dockets with high quality, delicate fabrics.
- Finally, CMT can be a great way for startups and new designer brands to get going. Factories who offer CMT services are usually very accommodating of new designers and will show flexibility where larger enterprises would not.
OEM/FOB is a form of production under the “purchase of raw materials, semi-finished products”. Under the OEM method, we actively participate in the production process, from buying raw materials to producing final products. Unlike CMT, in OEM, we will actively purchase necessary inputs instead of being supplied directly from you.
OEM/FOB refers to a company or a firm that is responsible for designing and building a product according to its own specifications, and then selling the product to another company or firm, which is responsible for its distribution. The one company produces products on behalf of another company, after which the purchasing company markets the product under its own brand name.
Step 1: Project
We support custumers with total suggestion. Always obtaining and providing new material, fabric accessory, information of secondary process. And pursuing design and comfort. To respond to the demand of cost front, production factory depends on the circumstance.
Step 2: Sample
Sample is produced after our patterned accepts customer’s demand of design pattern and sewing specification since our head office equips a production line, observing process of partial sample and fabrication. Correction can be added for the production after the check of sample.
Step 3: Production
After the order, final specification will be created, and production is started under quality control and delivery date management by the cooperation of department such as sale/product development and production after the technical correction.
Step 4: Delivery
Ordered products are delivered within the delivery date with comfortable quality after inspection which is along the demand of customer or our company.
Advantages when choosing our OEM/FOB Manufacturing:
- Considering FOB to import your garments and textiles will give you an upper hand in minimizing overall import costs and increasing your convenience. You don’t have to deal with unfamiliar shipping and freight details.
- You will also be able to get exact and timely information from your forwarder, hence solving any service issues or hassles during transit. You will also enjoy transparency on shipping movements, as you have a local contact to provide shipping information, quoted costs for both freight and locals.
- We’d always recommend getting quotes, researching the different transport options or transport terms, and also understanding where your risks and liabilities are. You’ll likely save costs and ensure goods are safely transported to the end destination.